Monday 27 December 2010

.。.:*・゚Merry X'mas:*・゚。:.*













Hello everybody ! (*・ω・)
I know its abit late but Im doin my christmas post !

Well I went home for christmas and christmas eve.
My parents spent most the time making the christmas dinner so we ended up doing nothing on christmas eve.

but on christmas morning we opened all the gifts....I was AMAZED about how many there were !

Here is some pics; ( sorry so many !)







1; All the sweets I got
2;A Plushie from my SA Grandmother
3;A make up mirror from my mother
4;A plushie from...well where im living atm
5;A fur scarf! from a rabbit....poor rabbit.
6;A Madame and Eve comic.From my SA Grandmother
7;Some Foam and blig stickers haha~
8; Some...fur? its leggings~
9;Some more chocolate.... ¨
10;Earphones
11;Braclets
12; A Super Junior clothing tag from my friend
13;Bunch of Korean CDs from my FIN.Gran~~~
14;Real pearl and porceline necklace~(came with matching braclet)
15;My Lizlisa shirt~
16; All my Nail related gifts !
17;Harajuku lovers perfume ;Angel,From my dad!
18;Pencil case full of Toffee~
19; A geisha figurine
20; Mascara
21; cute jewelry from my sister~
22;H&M Gift Card



Wow....Longest list of presents Ive ever gotten....


wwww In other news I got moar eyelashes and I found amazing nail ideas.






I love this Music videos storyline ! (it should be made into a drama (y))
The song is also super catchy!





2 comments:

Kirsikkka said...

Super Junior clothing tag, not SHINee :O

RoqqQ said...

OMG. :'D
SAMAHAN SE.
no eijj (_~_;;)/