Sunday 23 January 2011

Useless update

Hey guys~

Im worn out from school but decided to do a pointless update.

I went walking with my dad one day and we walked to town so I wanted to go check H&M

And I saw the Usagi band trend has come to finland ( ̄▽ ̄)
I couldnt help but buy it,And a matching cardican.


I used them in todays outfit;




And this picture with a million sparkels to cover up just about everything(*´▽`*)




☆Ribbon;H&M
Shorts;Seppälä
☆Stockings;Gift
Top;Lizlisa
☆Necklace;KappAhl
Cardigan;H&M
☆Braclets;H&M
Ring;Local botique

( My shoes were downstairs haha~(o´∀`o) )

But anyways~



Ive been thinking about dying my hair and I naturally have very dark hair,Ive seen many hairstyles I like on many Gyaru models but I doubt they'll suit me...


I love kumikkis look here...Im not sure if i could pull it off but It looks lovely kinda like .

And I just noticed in one picture a cute way to keep up your loose socks




Im not sure if its highly fashionable or good for your blood circulation but Its cute ( - ^ -)







I loooove E.via and this song is just lovely~ I also love the idea of the music video(´ー`)

8 comments:

Tricia Isabela said...

Omg! You look so cute in that outfit! :3

RoqqQ said...

@Tricia
Awww Thanks so much !(*´▽`)o

negami kutou said...

Hi pretty!!, thanks for visit my blog i love your bbblop its funny and your photos are cool.

Nice to meet you!!

RoqqQ said...

@Negami
Aww thank you~!
Nice to meet you tooヾ(^∇^)

negami kutou said...

Thanks for read my blog!!, sorry I´m spanish and my english its so badbut i´m undestand you and your blog and im happy for read me!!.

RoqqQ said...

@Negami
Well I dont understand almost any at all spanish ! But thank you and thanks for the comments ^^
Also,Your welcome~

Pinkarol said...

Hello!

I love your pics! Im just a new visitor and I hope you visit my blog back !

RoqqQ said...

Hello ~
Thank you ! and I will check it out~