Saturday 12 February 2011

Goodbye Old and hello new

Hello everyone!

This will be a very short entry~
I'll Be starting in a new school on Monday .
So yesterday Was my last day at Steiner.

Ill miss the stupid things we all did together and how much I teased everyone.
But Im also looking forward to the new school~
Hopefully there are nice people in my class.
I already know alot of kids that go to that school~But Im not sure who is in my class~
I have to pick something nice to wear for the first day there.

4 comments:

negami kutou said...

Hi!, the two products are facial scrubs.
They are brand Lush and I love them, are perfect for my oily skin.

YOu have precious school!!.

★Mel said...

hi baby! n_n

Good luck! i'm sure you're doing great on the new school, arent you?

Happy V-Day <3

kisses

★Mel said...

it's me again!

you got an award on my blog!

byebye<3

RoqqQ said...

@Negami: Oooh!Thank you
@Mel:Aww Thank you sooo Much Im very honoured!Ive already Made friends In the new school so I think Ill be doing fine